Pharmacognosy Communications, Vol 2, Issue 1, Jan-Mar (Supplement), 2012
About Phcog Commn.
Pharmacognosy Communications [ISSN : 2249-0159 (Print) ; 2249-0167 (Online)] is a recent addition of Phcog.Net published by EManuscript Services. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, critical reviews, short communications, commentaries and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Ian Cock, Ph.D
- Frequency : Quarterly (4 issues/year)
- Digital Issue via eissue.org
- Download : Complimentary copy
- Manuscript Submission via Journalonweb
- Indexed and Abstracted in : Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Chemical Abstracts, Open J-gate, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Index Pharmacus, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2012.suppl1.1 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2012.suppl1.2 | PDF