Pharmacognosy Communications, Vol 3, Issue 3, Jul-Sep, 2013
About Phcog Commn.
Pharmacognosy Communications [ISSN : 2249-0159 (Print) ; 2249-0167 (Online)] is a recent addition of Phcog.Net published by EManuscript Services. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, critical reviews, short communications, commentaries and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Ian Cock, Ph.D
- Frequency : Quarterly (4 issues/year)
- Digital Issue via eissue.org
- Download : Complimentary copy
- Manuscript Submission via Journalonweb
- Indexed and Abstracted in : Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Chemical Abstracts, Open J-gate, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Index Pharmacus, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.1 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.2 | PDF
Tentative detection of some alkyl coumarates and alkyl ferulates in lpomoea carnea subsp. fistulosa by HRESIMS and comparison of these compounds among Convolvulaceae plantsDOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.3 | PDF
Evaluation of the impact of regional variation on b-sitosterol content in Asteracantha longifolia Nees. seeds using HPTLC and HPLC techniqueDOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.4 | PDF
Antioxidative and hepatoprotective effect of Corchorus depressus L. against CCl4-induced toxicity in ratsDOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.5 | PDF
In vitro antifungal activity of oil of Cymbopogon citratus and citral alone and in combination with fluconazole against azole-resistant strains of Aspergillus fumigatus and Trichophyton rubrumDOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.6 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.7 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.8 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.9 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pc.2013.3.10 | PDF
Medicinal plant images
- DOI: Nill | PDF
The Janus Corner
- DOI: Nill | PDF