Pharmacognosy Journal, Vol 5, Issue 4, 2013
Pharmacognosy Journal [Phcog J]- A Rapid and swift publication from Pharmacognosy Network Worldwide [Phcog.Net]. Phcog J is not an annual, a quarterly, a monthly, or a weekly. It is being published when the article is ready. Highly indexed & abstracted, Swift editorial decisions, Quality papers, exclusively for Pharmacognostic studies.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Srisailam Kesetti, Ph.D
- ISSN : 0975-3575
- Frequency : Rapid at a time publication (6 issues/year)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : SCOPUS, Scimago Journal Ranking, Chemical Abstracts, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Journalseek & Genamics, Index Pharmacus, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
Manuscripts can be submitted via Online through JOW
- DOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.008 | PDF
- DOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.007 | PDF
Determination of ursolic acid in fractionated leaf extracts of Ocimum gratissimum Linn and in developed herbal hepatoprotective tablet by HPTLCDOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.005 | PDF
Investigation into the pharmacognostical and phytochemical features of seeds of Ensete superbum (Roxb.) Cheesman: An unexplored medicinal plant of IndiaDOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.004 |
Investigating the pharmacological potential of Iris kashmiriana in limiting growth of epithelial tumorsDOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.003 | PDF
- DOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.002 | PDF
- DOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.006 | PDF
In vitro hepatoprotective activity of Corchorus depressus L. against CCl4 induced toxicity in HepG2 cell lineDOI: 10.1016/j.phcgj.2013.07.001 | PDF