Pharmacognosy Journal, Vol 6, Issue 2, 2014
Pharmacognosy Journal [Phcog J]- A Rapid and swift publication from Pharmacognosy Network Worldwide [Phcog.Net]. Phcog J is not an annual, a quarterly, a monthly, or a weekly. It is being published when the article is ready. Highly indexed & abstracted, Swift editorial decisions, Quality papers, exclusively for Pharmacognostic studies.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Srisailam Kesetti, Ph.D
- ISSN : 0975-3575
- Frequency : Rapid at a time publication (6 issues/year)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : SCOPUS, Scimago Journal Ranking, Chemical Abstracts, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Google Scholar, CABI Full Text, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, ProQuest, Journalseek & Genamics, Index Pharmacus, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
Manuscripts can be submitted via Online through JOW
Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects of roots extracts from Actinidia arguta (Sieb.et Zucc.) PlanchDOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.1 | PDF
Standardization of a polyherbal formulation (HC9) and comparative analysis of its cytotoxic activity with the individual herbs present in the composition in breast cancer cell linesDOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.2 | PDF
Ethnobotanical survey and phyto-anatomical studies of some common plants used for the treatment of epilepsy in some rural areas of South west NigeriaDOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.3 | PDF
Effect of Digoxigenin-3-O-rutin isolated from Trigonella foenum graecum on T4-induced hyperthyroidism and serum lipid concentrationsDOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.4 | PDF
Evaluation of Anti-Diabetic Activity of Methanolic Extract from the Leaves of Rotula Aquatica Lour in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic RatsDOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.5 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.6 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.7 | PDF
- DOI: 10.5530/pj.2014.2.8 | PDF