Phcog.Net Journals follows Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals as per ICMJE
Phcog.Net Journals follows the guidelines of the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors: Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals editors October 2008 update; www.icmje.org).
- Download : Authorship Forms
- Download : Uniform requirements for manuscripts
- Download : Reference Style
For Manuscript Preparation and Submission, follow the guidelines as per ICMJE
- Preparing a Manuscipt for Submission to Biomedical Journals
- Sending the Manuscript to the Journal
- Conflict of Interest Declaration - www.icmje.org/coi_disclosure.pdf. All authors must complete COI as prescribed by ICMJE and send it to corresponding author. It is mandatory to submit COI form along with Manuscript.
- ARRIVE 2010 checklist for animal studies (Papers dealing with Animal Studies)
- ARRIVE 2010 checklist for Clinical Trials (Clinical trial based papers)
Authors reporting in vivo animal experiments and clinical trials are encouraged to refer to one of our associated journal "Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics) about the ARRIVE guidelines (http://www.jpharmacol.com/text.asp?2010/1/2/94/72351) and the CONSORT statement (http://www.jpharmacol.com/text.asp?2010/1/2/100/72352) respectively and use the checklists given within them to improve the quality of the manuscripts. The checklists (Animal Experiments, Clinical Trial) must be downloaded, filled in and submitted along with the manuscripts. This would not only help the authors to include all the important information while preparing the manuscript but also speed up the peer review process.
Suspected and Alleged misconduct in Published Papers
Phcog.Net Journals follows http://publicationethics.org/ files/u2/New_Code.pdf">COPE guidelines for suspected and alleged misconduct
Few resources available at the following links